Are you a researcher looking for an opportunity to conduct your research at a UK institution? If so, you may be interested in the British Academy International Fellowships programme 2024. This programme is designed to support outstanding early career researchers who wish to gain experience across international borders.
- Fellowship Sponsors: The British Academy and the Royal Society
- Fellowship Type: Post-Doctoral
- Fellowship Location: United Kingdom
- Fellowship Duration: 24 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: PhD
- Nationality: All Nationalities
You May Like: British Council GREAT Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2024/25
To participate in the British Academy International Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a PhD, or applicants in the final stages of their PhD will be accepted provided that the PhD will be completed (including viva) before the start date of the Fellowship. Confirmation of award of the PhD will be required before any Fellowship award is confirmed.
- Applicants should have no more than seven years of active full time postdoctoral experience at the time of application (discounting career breaks, but including teaching experience and/or time spent in industry).
- Be working outside the UK.
- Not hold UK citizenship.
- Be competent in oral and written English.
- Have a clearly defined and mutually-beneficial research proposal agreed with a UK host researcher.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the British Academy International Fellowship 2024 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 13th March 2024