Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024-25
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024-25 is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates. The program aims to support masters and doctoral candidates from participating countries in pursuing research studies in American Universities. It is designed to strengthen capacities of universities through higher degree training and to develop the potential of research outputs.
- Program Sponsors: U.S. Embassy
- Program Type: Graduate Program
- Program Location: United States of America
- Program Duration: Not specified
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: PhD Student
- Nationality: Participating Countries
See Also: Fulbright Scholarship Application 2024 | What to Know
Eligibility Criteria for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024-25
To be considered for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024-25, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens of eligible countries or permanent residents holding a valid passport issued by the government.
- Applicants must be DOCTORAL OR PHD students who have completed a significant amount of their doctoral program and have the endorsement of their home institution.
- Applicants must have high level of English proficiency and meet the minimum score on required standardized tests.
- Applicants must have high motivation and a serious commitment to completing the program as scheduled and to returning home.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not studied in the U.S.
- Round-trip airfare to the U.S.
- A settling-in allowance
- Monthly stipend.
- Housing allowance
- Books-and-supplies allowance and computer allowance.
- Basic university health insurance and the Fulbright ASPE health benefit.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2025 are to complete their application via the application portal. All applicants must fill out the application forms completely and attach their supporting documents online.
- An online application which includes a clearly written research objective
- Professional resume.
- Three letters of reference specifying the personal, academic and professional competence of the candidate.
- Student copy of academic transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended.
- TOEFL score report
Application Deadline: Varies according to countries