Are you an international student looking to study in Germany? If so, consider applying for the 2024/2025 Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships for Graduate Study. These scholarships are open to domestic and international students pursuing their graduate studies in Germany.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to graduates and doctoral students from outside Germany. Please note that these scholarships are not available for undergraduate degree programs.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Heinrich Böll Foundation
- Host Institution(s): Heinrich Böll Foundation
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
- Number of Awards: Not Stated
- Study Level: Graduate Students (PhD)
- Nationality: International Students
Also Check: University of Hohenheim DAAD-EPOS Scholarships 2024 [Fully-Funded]
Eligibility Criteria | Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships 2024
The scholarship is open to the following applicants:
• Doctoral candidates from Germany (Germans, foreign students) for a doctorate in Germany; all subjects
• International doctoral candidates (EU, outside EU) for doctorates in Germany (all subjects, all countries), refugees
• Doctoral candidates from home or abroad for the research cluster on social-ecological transformation, all subjects
N/B: Dissertation topics related to the main areas of work of the Heinrich Böll Foundation have priority.
Steps to Apply:
- Check whether you can apply for the next application date and whether you meet the formal requirements
- Find out about the application formalities and the application process
- Register for the online portal
- Complete the information and documents for your application in the online portal
- Don’t forget to submit your online application after uploading the documents.
- Student scholarship:
- Doctoral scholarship:
Please use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the form
Application Deadline: March 1st