LeverhulmeTrust Early Career Fellowships
LeverhulmeTrust Early Career Fellowships are available for early career researchers who have a research record but have not yet held a full-time permanent academic post. These fellowships are designed to support individuals at an early stage of their academic careers, with the goal of leading to a more permanent position within the same or another university.
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): LeverhulmeTrust
- Host Institution(s): UK Universities
- Funding Amount: £26,000 in each year of the award
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: PhD
- Nationality: International Students
The following requirements must be fulfilled for the LeverhulmeTrust Early Career Fellowships:
- Applicants must not yet have held a full-time permanent academic post in a UK university or comparable UK institution.
- All candidates must hold a doctorate by the time they take up the Fellowship.
- The Fellowships are tenable in UK universities with research degree awarding powers.
- The matching funding contributed by the host university must be drawn from generally available funds and cannot be associated with any other grants received by the university.
- Candidates may not apply for both an Early Career Fellowship and a Leverhulme Trust Study Abroad Studentship in the same year.
How-to-Apply: To make an application for LeverhulmeTrust Early Career Fellowships, please access the Leverhulme Trust Grants Management System. The recommended browser to use is Google Chrome.
When completing the online application form, please refer to the Application Help Notes.
Application Deadline: February 22, 2024