The Federal Government officially allowed the establishment of new private universities in Nigeria by the year 2022. I’ll show you the complete list of the 12 New Private Universities approved in Nigeria by 2022 in this post.
The formation of 12 new private universities has been approved by the Federal Executive Council (FEC).After the FEC meeting on Wednesday, Lai Mohammed, the minister of information, verified the news to press.
The 12 New Private Universities are listed below:
- Gombe, PEN Resource University (under the supervision of Modibbo Adamawa University of Technology, Yola).
- Maiduguri, Borno: Al-Ansar University (under the supervision of University of Maiduguri)
- Calilee, Delta State’s Margaret Lawrence University (under the supervision of Nnamdi Azikiwe University).
- Kano’s Khalifa Isiyaku Rabiu University (under Bayero University Kano).
- .Idumuje Sports University is located in Ugboko, Delta State (under the supervision of University of Benin).
- Kano’s Baba Ahmed University (to be supervised by Bayero University Kano).
- Sokoto’s Saisa University of Medical Science and Technology (under the supervision of Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto).
- Asa, Abia State, Nigerian British University (under the supervision of University of Port Harcourt).
- Nnamdi Azikiwe supervises Peter University at Achina-Onneh, Anambra state.
- .Newgate University, Minna, Niger state (under the supervision of Federal University Minna).
- .European University of Nigerian, Duboyi, FCT (under the supervision of University of Abuja)
- North West University, Sokoto.
If you have any questions or comments on this kindly drop your them in the comment box below thanks.