About Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Plc
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Plc is the largest power distribution company in Nigeria, headquartered in Ikeja, the capital of Lagos state. It was established on November 1, 2013, as a result of the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/KEPCO Consortium during the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
2024 Graduate Internship Program at IKEDC
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is currently inviting interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2024 Graduate Internship Program. This program offers abundant opportunities for career development, a conducive work environment, professional growth, and competitive remuneration.
Young Engineers Program 2024
Are you a recent graduate in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or other power-related courses, holding a minimum second-class lower Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University? If so, the IE Accelerate (2024 Young Engineers Program) is your gateway to kickstart your Engineering Odyssey for global relevance within the Power sector.
Why Choose This Program?
– Accelerate your career
– Dive into a Technology Revolution
– Make a Real Impact
Qualifications and Requirements
– Recent graduate with a minimum second-class lower Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
– Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other Power-related courses.
– Completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) by May 2024, applicable for Nigerians before 2019.
– Passion for power engineering and a strong desire to learn and grow.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrated leadership potential through academic or extracurricular activities.
– Focus on Execution: Ability to effectively carry out tasks.
– Willingness and Capability: Ready and able to engage in hands-on activities.
– Young, Ambitious, and Bright: Individuals with a keen sense of excellence.
– Confidence and Boldness: Exhibit self-assurance with excellent communication skills.
– Independent Thinking: Possess decision-making skills along with the ability to think independently.