Jobs

Kaduna State Civil Service Exam Result 2024/2025 Kaduna State CSC Exam Result

Are you eagerly waiting for the Kaduna State Civil Service Exam Result 2024? Well, we have good news! The results of the Civil Service Examinations (CSE) Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted in the year 2024 have been released for all Kaduna State Civil Servants.

You can access the results through the Kaduna State Civil Service Examination Registration Portal – www.kadcivilserviceexams.com.

Breakdown of the Kaduna State Civil Service Exam Result

The released results provide a comprehensive breakdown of the overall performance of candidates who took the examination. It aims to assess the knowledge and skills of individuals aiming for employment within the Kaduna State Civil Service.

The results indicated a varied performance by candidates, shedding light on both strong and weak performances.

The breakdown of performance by gender reveals an interesting statistic – approximately 56.6% were male candidates, while the remaining 43.4% were female. This gender disparity emphasizes the need for increased efforts in promoting gender equity and inclusion in civil service recruitment.

How to Check Kaduna State Civil Service Exam Result 2024

  • Visit the Kaduna State Civil Service Exam Registration Website at www.kadcivilserviceexams.com
  • Choose ‘Check CBT Result’
  • Enter your PSN, phone number, or email address
  • Select ‘Print CBT Result’ from the menu

Additionally, performance statistics by local government area (LGA) were also evaluated, providing insights into the distribution of knowledge and skills across different regions of Kaduna State.

READ This:  BREAKIN NEWS: BSU ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike

It is important to understand that, regardless of the outcome, this information is crucial to shaping future recruitment and training efforts in the civil service of Kaduna State.

DISCLAIMER!

  • We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
  • This article is strictly for informational reasons.
  • Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.

 

Leave a Reply

Back to top button