Are you a young South African looking to kickstart your career in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, or economics? The British Petroleum Graduate Programmes are offering graduate opportunities for you to develop and apply your skills in the business world.
- Programme Sponsors: British Petroleum
- Programme Type: Graduate Programme
- Programme Location: South Africa
- Programme Duration: Not specified
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Not specified
- Nationality: South Africans
See Also: Old Mutual Graduate Programme for Africans
British Petroleum Graduate Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the British Petroleum Graduate Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant degrees in Mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and information systems, marketing, sales, and communications, industrial psychology, supply chain and economics.
- Applicants must demonstrate the willingness to be trained to develop technical capacity.
- Must be legally authorized to work in South Africa.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and strong leadership, interpersonal and team working skills.
- A competitive salary based on the experience you bring and your academic qualifications.
- Health and retirement plans
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation days and public holidays, plus special leave for big life occasions.
- Access to great facilities, including gyms and wellness centres.
- Professional guidance and support on issues like legal queries, health, wellbeing and bereavement.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the British Petroleum Graduate Programmes 2024 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2024