Civil Defence cdfipb.careers Portal Login 2023 Application Requirement
The Civil Defence 2023 Recruitment activity is only available online. When the application process begins, applicants must be informed of how to access the application portal. This article will guide you through the steps for creating an account on the Civil Defence Recruitment Portal and provide information on the application requirements and how to apply.
Procedures for Creating Accounts on the Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
To create an account, go to the application site cdfib.careers and click on the NSCDC Logo to be routed to a page with the application guidelines and procedures. After you’ve created an account, use the same steps to access the portal.
Application Requirement for Civil Defence 2023 Recruitment
– Applicants must be native Nigerians.
– Academic requirements include a B.Sc., HND or OND, and WASSCE.
– Male height: 1.68 m, Female height: 1.65 m
– Age – 18-30
– Applicants must not be members of a secret society, cult, or drug addict, among other things.
– Applicants must not have had any financial disgrace.
– Having a thorough understanding of computers and their basic applications for use in the workplace and the proper completion of various duties as assigned by the business.
– Applicants must be of good character and have never been convicted of a crime.
How to Apply via Civil Defence cdfipb.careers Portal Login
For the civil defence recruitment form, go to www.cdfipb.careers. After you’ve accessed the NSCDC Application Form at www.cdfipb.careers, make sure you fill in all the necessary information.
Check the Status of Your Civil Defence Recruitment Application
During the application process, the same techniques would be used to check your status throughout the process. This time, you’ll need two things: the application code and the phone number you used to create an account on the site.
Please leave your comments and questions in the space below, and please share this post if you found it useful.
- We do not recruit, assist, or advertise any job positions, and we have no association or contact with the agency or website referenced in this post.
- This article is strictly for informational reasons.
- Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. Pay no one who promises to be able to help you get this job.