The 2024/2025 Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program is now accepting applications from eligible South African candidates who are interested in studying at Harvard University. This fellowship program is specifically designed to support mid-career individuals from historically marginalized or underrepresented groups, including those from rural areas.
- Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
- Host Institution: Harvard University
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: South Africans
To be eligible for the 2024/2025 Harvard SA Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
– Be educationally disadvantaged South African mid-career professionals
– Ages 30-45 years old
– Expected to remain involved and serve as ambassadors for the fellowship if successful
Program Benefits include general administrative funds for program management, stipends, and airfare.
Interested applicants for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship can register and access the application on the official website. Required documents for the application include a curriculum vitae, transcripts, writing samples, and letters of recommendation.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2024
To access the application and learn more about the fellowship program, please visit the Official Website.