Welcome to the latest news on the Ghana Statistical Services Recruitment 2023. Check out the GSS application form and other important details below.
Ghana Statistical Services Recruitment 2023 Requirements
A B.Sc. or Masters’ Degree in any related discipline from an approved Tertiary Institution, or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
Additionally, having a strong understanding of computers and their fundamental applications to use for work and the proper completion of various tasks as required by the organization.
Please note that the Ghana Statistical Services recruitment form is not currently available. As soon as the form is available, we will update this page.
To find out when the form for 2023 is available, go to this website or the Ghana Statistical Services Recruitment Portal at www.bog.gov.gh/careers/.
GSS Recruitment Application Process
As a result, GSS invites interested individuals who are diligent, goal-oriented, and possess leadership abilities to apply. There are no application fees to pay. Those who are eligible should apply online at https://phc2020.statsghana.gov.gh.
How to Apply for BOG Recruitment 2023
Interested applicants should send six copies of the following documents to the following address:
- An application letter based on the enumerated selection criteria that provides evidence of examples of experience;
- Detailed curriculum vitae with phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and contact information for three referees; Internal candidates must have two positive Staff Performance Appraisal Reports during the previous two years.
- A vision statement of no more than two pages in length;
- In the current/latest position, a brief statement of job responsibilities;
- Copies of sample writing, such as project reports, analytical reports, proposals, and other similar documents;
- Anything else that is relevant.
GHANA STATISTICAL SERVICE GOVERNING BOARD
GHANA STATISTICAL SERVICE
P.O. BOX GP 1098