Daystar Power Energy Solutions in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking qualified Project Engineers to install, maintain, and operate large capacity sites in Nigeria. Daystar Power Group is a Pan-African provider of solar and hybrid power solutions, offering systems on a Power Purchase Agreement, monthly fee lease, or buy-out basis with comprehensive maintenance services.
- Company: Daystar Power Energy Solutions
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Basic Qualification: B.Sc
- Nationality: Any Nationality
Recommended Read: How to Land a Good Paying Job Abroad in 2024
To be considered for Daystar Project Engineers Career Opportunities for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Education: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Electrical Engineering roles and managing large scale and industrial projects in the solar industry (preferred) or power industry.
- Professional Membership: Preferably a professional engineer with NSE, COREN and engineering certifications
- Language Proficiency: English.
- Proven leadership experience
- Self-motivated and demonstrate a sense of ownership with high level of commitment and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Good communication skills and ability to lead and work well in teams.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize competing demands, passion for renewable energy.
- Attention to details and extraordinary oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to adapt, learn and grow with the company.
- High level of integrity
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously in a group.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- HSE certification is an advantage.
- Flexible to travel domestically and internationally.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company.
Also Apply: Transocean Project Engineering Jobs for Young Graduates
How-to-Apply: Interest and eligible candidates for Project Engineers jobs at Daystar Power should proceed to fill and submit the application form available at the official application portal
Application Deadline: Not Stated
Visit the Official Website for Further Details here