Looking to pursue your studies in Japan? The Keio University in Japan is offering the GIGA Scholarships for International Students for the year 2024. This includes the Japanese Government (MEXT) and MASATADA KOBAYASHI Scholarships for the GIGA program at Keio University. Read on to find out more about these exciting scholarship opportunities.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Japanese Government and MASATADA KOBAYASHI
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Host Institution(s): Keio University, Japan
- Scholarship Worth: up to JPY 1,000,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International students
Check Als:o MEXT Engineering Scholarships for Foreign Students in Japan
ELIGIBILITY | Keio University GIGA Scholarships 2024
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must:
- Be accepted through the Winter AO 2023 (Global) screening [Admissions for the GIGA program] to enter the eligible programs at the university and be enrolled in September 2024.
- Be an incoming first-year student with foreign nationality.
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.3 or its equivalent in the previous two years in high school and be expected to maintain during studies at Keio University.
- Possess English language proficiency required for admission into an undergraduate study program at Keio University, Japan.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Keio University GIGA Scholarships for International Students are to register on the online Application System for the Winter AO 2023 (Global) screening Admissions for the GIGA program before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not Specified