Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme 2024 for South African Students – Fully-Funded
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme
Take advantage of this opportunity to advance your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. Mercedes-Benz South Africa is pleased to announce the application for its Pretoria Bursary Programme 2024 (MBSA).
The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements in order to be considered for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme:
- Applicants must be South African Citizens or be in possession of a work visa or permit
- Applicants must be Grade 12 learners with at least 65% average for your final matric results
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage) and 65% average at tertiary level for the most recent semester results
- Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields: Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Software Development, Finance/Accounting, Supply Chain/Logistics, Human Resources, Law –Legal and Compliance, Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing, Communications etc.
- Study at a University of your choice
- Tuition fees, accommodation/transport expenses, stipend, textbooks and digital allowances are paid for
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria (Menlyn Maine) during your school vacations
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
Applications for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme should be done online via the Daimler Career(s) website: Mercedes-Benz Careers (Click on Job Search, Select Country and Business Entity).
In your application, please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload. Only applications submitted online at the Mercedes-Benz Careers website will be considered. Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided for query purposes only.
Application Deadline: January 26, 2024
Visit the Official Website for Further Details