The Sola Saraki Educational Foundation (SSEF) Board of Trustees has approved awards of scholarship for medical students undergoing studies in public universities in Nigeria for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
To be eligible for the Sola Saraki Scholarship grant, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of valid admission and current enrollment to pursue a medical degree (MBBS or MBCHB) in public universities within Nigeria.
- Applicants must be in 400 – 600 Level.
- Applicants who hold Nigerian citizenship from any state of the federation may apply.
- Applicants with demonstrable evidence of indigency/financial difficulty will be given preference in the selection.
Documents Required for Sola Saraki Scholarship for Medical Students
1. Application Letter (Typed)
2. Supporting documents
Supporting document should include:
- Copy of admission letter
- Letter of attestation by Dean of Faculty to verify current enrollment and ongoing academic studies
- Copy of school identity
- Copy of State or Local Government of Origin
- Other relevant documents
- Previous awardees of the SSEF Scholarship may apply.
- Shortlisted applicants may be invited for an interview.
How to Apply for Sola Saraki Scholarship for Medical Students
- Make sure your application letter is typed.
- Forward both your application letter and copies of supporting credentials/documents as attachment in word (.doc or .docx) format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure your email Subject is 2022/23 Award.
All applications should be received with 2 weeks of publication of this notice.
Please share and leave a comment in the comment box below. Thanks