If you are a highly motivated candidate looking for scholarship opportunities, then the Texas Tech University Freshman Presidential Scholarship Program is perfect for you. This program is now accepting applications for the 2024 – 2025 academic session. The Presidential Scholarship merit awards are guaranteed for students starting the program.
These scholarships are specifically designed for first-time freshmen who demonstrate exceptional academic ability through outstanding test scores and class ranking. The annual award amounts pay one-half towards the fall term and one-half towards the spring term.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Texas Tech University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Texas Tech University, USA
- Funding Amount: One-half toward fall and one-half toward spring terms
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements for the Texas Tech University Freshman Presidential Scholarship Program:
- In addition to test scores and class rank, to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarship, you must be an incoming freshman, first-year college student (college credits earned through dual-credit, CLEP, or AP do not disqualify you).
- You must meet the following requirements throughout your TTU academic career:
- Maintain cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) as outlined on the “Terms and Conditions”.
- Maintain full time enrolment in a Texas Tech University academic program and accumulate at least 30 TTU hours per year (checked in May).
- Keep addresses, including email address, current on MyTech.
- Write a thank you letter to the scholarship donor when and as directed by the Texas Tech University Scholarship Office.
- Attend required donor events.
How-to-Apply: The opportunity to be considered for the Texas Tech University Freshman Presidential Scholarship Program will be available when you apply for admission to a TTUHSC program of study.
Visit the TTU Presidential Merit Scholarship page for more information.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2024