Are you a student or recent graduate looking to gain valuable work experience in the corporate world? If so, the Sterling Bank Internship Program is currently accepting applications for students and graduates who are interested in gaining insight and exposure to meaningful work in the banking industry.
- Organisation: Sterling Bank Ltd
- Internship Location: Sterling Bank Branches
- Internship Duration: Maximum period of 6-12 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Students & Graduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements for the Sterling Bank Internship Program:
- Applicants must be Students or Graduates
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at the time of application
- Applicants with a minimum CGPA of 3.5/5 or 5.0/7.0.
Successful candidates for Sterling Bank Internship Program will have the following benefits:
- Unlock your potential
- Amazing work culture and vibrant environment
- Growth and Development
- Mentorship and Guidance
- Engaging and Impactful Projects
- Fun and Camaraderie
How-to-Apply: Candidates seeking for Sterling Bank Internship Program will apply online. As part of the application kit, applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course advisor, head lecturer or professor (where applicable). Multiple applications may lead to automatic disqualification.
Application Deadline: On-going