The RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme
The RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme is now open for applications. This program provides over 200 grants each year, specifically for those in the early stages of their careers who want to pursue their first research project in tropical medicine or global health.
– Grants Sponsor(s): Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
– Host Institution(s): Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH)
– Funding Amount: Funded
– Number of Awards: 230
– Study Level: Early career researchers and global health professionals
– Nationality: All Nationalities
To be considered for the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
– Early career researchers and global health professionals based anywhere in the world
– Applicants who have not received research funding in their own name before
– Projects should take up to one year to complete and should start within 3 months of receiving funding.
Member benefits include:
– Access to peer-reviewed journal, Transactions
– Eligibility to nominate and be nominated for prestigious medals and awards
– Access to Members Area that contains exclusive announcements and offers
– Discounted rates to RSTMH meetings and events as well as access to travel scholarships for our events (priority given to early careers and students)
– Access to Country Ambassador and Student Ambassador programs
– A 25% discount on thousands of Oxford University Press books
– Access to online Members directory
– A 10% discount on open access fees for journals International Health and Transactions
– The opportunity to shape the vision and governance of RSTMH and the sector by participating in our Annual General Meeting and voting for elected Trustees
– A fortnightly newsletter that contains exclusive news and opportunities for our members
– Opportunities for your knowledge and ideas to be brought together and presented to global community
How-to-Apply: To apply for the 2024 RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme, please click the apply here button to submit an application online.
RSTMH uses Submittable for grants applications. More information on how to use Submittable and register for an account can be found here.
Application Deadline: April 22, 2024
Visit the Official Website for Further Details