Login to the Civil Defence cdcfib.career portal to register and apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) 2023 recruitment. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is currently conducting a recruitment exercise to fill various positions. If you are interested and qualified, you can apply through the official application portal at www.cdcfib.career.
CDCFIB.Career Application Requirements
If you are interested in applying for the Civil Defence recruitment for the year 2023/2024, it is important to be familiar with the requirements set by NSCDC. Here is a summary of the requirements expected on the official NSCDC application portal, CDCFIB.Career:
- Nigerian Citizenship: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens to be eligible for the recruitment process.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants should possess a minimum of an OND, B.Sc, or HND from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Medical and Physical Fitness: Candidates must be medically and physically fit to perform the duties required for the position they are applying for.
- Age Limit: Applicants must fall within the age range of 18 to 35 years.
- Height Requirement: Female applicants should have a minimum height of 1.60m, while male applicants should have a minimum height of 1.65m.
- NSCDC Guarantor/Referee Form: Applicants are required to fill the NSCDC Guarantor/Referee form as part of the application process.
CDCFIB.Career Registration Portal
To apply for the NSCDC 2023/2024 recruitment, you need to visit the official registration portal at CDCFIB.Career. The registration process is free of charge.
Is CDCFIB.Career the same as CDFIPB.Careers?
No, CDCFIB.Career is the designated portal for the Civil Defence recruitment, while CDFIPB.Careers is a separate portal. For NSCDC job applications, it is advised to visit CDCFIB.Career (www.cdcfib.career).
CDCFIB.Career Login Portal
To login to cdcfib portal, use your mobile phone or laptop and enter www.cdcfib.career into your browser and enter. Once the homepage is fully loaded, you would click on Apply now if you are yet to register or click on Login if you have already applied. Applicants should take note of the following information: NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates will be released online as soon as the recruitment portal closes on 21st December, 2023. Those who will be shortlisted will be contacted via email and phone number. For more news on www.cdcfib.career portal login NSCDC, you can freely leave a comment or make an enquiry about the Civil Defence Corps ongoing recruitment exercise and we will ensure we provide you with prompt response.