Catholic University of Ghana Admission for 2022/2023 session currently ongoing. The Catholic University of Ghana is currently admitting students into undergraduate and postgraduate level for all courses.
This university is located in Fiapre, Suyani in the Bong Ahafo Region in Ghana. It is an accredited private university that was established on the 3rd of March, 2003.
Eligibility (For Undergraduates)
- Interested applicants should have credits in at least six subjects: 3 core subjects which includes Mathematics, English Language and Integrated Science and any other 3 electives.
- International students is eligible to apply if they;
- Have a similar qualification or its equivalent.
- Have a valid passport.
- Are ready to acquire a resident permit and abide by the regulations governing the status of foreigners in Ghana.
Faculty of Information, Communication & Sciences Technology
- BSc. Computer Science
- BSc. Actuarial Science
- BSc. Information Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- BSc Higher Education programme
Faculty of Religious and Social Sciences
- BA Religious Studies
- BSc. Journalism
Faculty of Education
- BEd.Science: Mathematics
- BEd.Social Science: Accounting
- BEd.Social Science: Geography
- BEd. Science: Computer Science
- BEd. Arts: Religious Studies
- Basic Diploma in Education
Faculty of Public Health
- BSc. Public Health (Management)
- BSc. Public Health (Education)
- BSc. Public Health (Informatics)
- BSc. General Nursing
- BSc. Public Health (Reproductive & Child Health)
- BSc. Midwifery
- BSc. Public Health Nursing
Faculty of Economic and Business Administration
- BSc. Business Administration (Accounting)
- BSc. Business Administration (Management)
- BSc. Business Administration (Economics)
- BSc. Banking and Finance
- BSc. Human Resource Management
- BSc. Management and Organizational Development
- BSc. Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- BSc. Marketing
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Accounting
- Applicants must submit their completed application forms on or before the deadline dates on their choices of faculty.
- A non refundable deposit of Eight Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHc 800.00) will be paid at the time of acceptance.
The deadline dates for application is dependent on your choice of faculty.
How To Apply
To apply, click on the “APPLY” buttton below.