The Ibukun Awosika Scholarship Fund is an award to honour Mrs.Ibukun Awosika, the former Chairman of First Bank of Nigeria and Winner of Forbes Woman Africa Chairperson Award in the 2020 Africa Forbes Woman Awards.
She is one of top human capital development investor in Nigeria and a female business leader, and a speaker who loves to inspire young business leaders and female entrepreneurship.
AltSchool Africa’s School of Engineering is one of the best place to carve a career path in Software Programming. Hence, the Ibukun Awosika Scholarship Fund aims to support students who are interested in getting the necessary training to launch them into the tech industry.
The software programming track is divided into three (3):
- Frontend Engineering
- Backend Engineering
- Cloud Engineering.
Irrespective of the track you chose, you will have a hands-on exposure to latest technologies and best practices, while applying your knowledge to real-world projects.
Eligibility for Ibukun Awosika Scholarship Fund
- You must be a female
- You must have applied to the AltSchool’s School of Engineering
- You must have passed the entrance examination to AltSchool.
- You must be willing to commit to the program.
How to Apply
- Write your story and how the scholarship will help you in an essay format (Maximum of 1000 words).
- Upload a proof of your gender e.g. an ID card or your social media account etc.