The Federal Scholarship Board, FSB Scholarship: Nigerian Awards 2023 is out. If you have been waiting for the Federal Government Scholarship or you’ve been asking questions like How much is the FSB scholarship?
Who can apply for FSB scholarship? How to apply for Federal Government Scholarship 2023?
Is Federal Scholarship Board real? then look no further, I will take you through what you need to know about the FSB Scholarship.
This Nigerian Award Scholarship (NA) is sponsored by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Scholarship Board (FSB). And all postgraduate and 2nd-year undergraduate students of Nigeria’s Public Tertiary Institutions who are eligible can apply.
The Federal Scholarship Board offers different forms of scholarships, two (2) of which are the Nigerian Award (NA) and the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA). But here, I will walk you through the Nigeria Awards.
Eligibility for FSB Scholarship: Nigerian Awards 2023
- Postgraduate applicants should have a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Postgraduate applicants must be currently running a full-time program in any public tertiary institution.
- For Undergraduates, HND and NCE students, you must be a fulltime students in 200 Level and above in any public tertiary institutions (i.e. Both State and Federal Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education).
- If you are applying as an undergraduate (including the physically challenged students), You must at least 4.0 CGPA on a 5.0 scale or 5.0 on a 7.0 scale or its equivalent.
- Every student applying for both a NCE (National Certificate of Education) and an HND (Higher National Diploma) must have earned at least a 3.5 on a 4.0 grade point average scale.
- This scholarship applies only to Nigerian students, beginning in the upcoming academic semester.
- Having multiple awards or attending part-time studies while using this scholarship is not allowed.
- Changing courses or schools are unfortunately not permitted while taking advantage of this award.
To be considered for the FSB National Award Scholarship, you must be in any of the following field of study:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Each successful applicants will be entitled to a sum of N250,000 yearly till graduation.
How to Apply for FSB Scholarship
For those eligible:
- Click the Apply button below;
- Carefully fill out the Application Form online;
- Print out your application form and keep it (This is because you are going to need it for the exam).
- Make sure not to register twice to avoid being disqualified.
During registration, you will be asked to attach the following documents:
- Your Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Your CGPA results.
What Next After Registration?
✍️After your registration, you will receive a notification from the Federal Scholarship Board of your exam details which will include your exam day, time and venue. The exam will be held at the CBT center you chose during registration.
✍️FSB Exam consist of questions on English, Mathematics and Current Affairs for all applicants regardless of your course of study.
All applications must be received on or before 20th March, 2023.
Beware of scammers, there is NO PROCESSING FEE required for the FSB Nigeria Award Scholarship application.