The Daily Trust Foundation Scholarships is calling on all eligible students to apply for its scholarship scheme for 2022/2023 academic session. This Daily Trust Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Students is an annual scholarship scheme by the Corporate Responsibility Arm of Media Trust Group, mainly designed for female medical and nursing students.
Qualification for Daily Trust Foundation Scholarships
Applicant must meet the following requirement to be eligible for this scholarship:
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be a Female
- You must be either a Medical Student (MBBS) or Nursing Student (BSc Nursing)
- You must be in 200 level
- You must have passed 100 level examinations
- You must be student of any of these three institutions:
1. Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto State.
2. University of Ilorin, Kwara State.
3. University of Maiduguri, Borno State.
How to Apply for the Daily Trust Foundation Scholarships
Interested students who meet the above requirements are to collect application form from any of the following locations:
- Their University College Secretary’s Office.
- Media Trust Office in their states.
- Download the application form from www.dailytrustfoundation.org
Documents Required for the Scholarship
Fill the form appropriately and attach the following documents:
- Photocopy of Admission Letter
- Photocopy of ID card
- Photocopy of Certificate of Origin
- Photocopy of Course Registration Form for current academic session
All completed application forms should be promptly submitted any of the two addresses below:
The program Officer,
Daily Trust Foundation
No 20, P.O.W. Cresecent, Off Solomon Lar Way.
Utako District, Abuja.
Media Trust Office of the respective states
On or before Friday, February 10, 2023.
Kindly share to the Medical and Nursing Students In Your Circle. Thanks