This Generation Google Scholarship: for women in computer science encourages female scholars to build a powerful profile in the world of computing. To decide winners of this scholarship, careful attention will extend to qualities such as interest and involvement toward embracing difference while inspiring equity and inclusion, outstanding accountability, as well as scholastic standing.
In order to participate in the program, all the baseline criteria must be met and ladies enthusiastic about computing are encouraged to apply.
Those chosen will get a 7,000 EUR grant (or value equivalent) for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Accredited universities in Europe, Middle East or Africa.
Eligibility for Generation Google Scholarship
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- be a full-time undergraduate student of a recognized and approved university or college for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- have an intention to study a full-time Bachelor’s degree program in a recognized university in Europe, Middle East or Africa for the upcoming academic session
- be a student of computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field
- have a good academic standing
- be passionate about speaking up for the minority groups in computer science and technology
- Click the “Apply Now” button below and provide the necessary information required on the application page
- There will also be short essay questions for you to answer
- You will also be required to provide your Resume/CV and an Academic transcripts from your current institution (and prior, if applicable)