How to Apply for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship 2022/2023. This is to inform the public, especially Delta State students, that the Bursary and Scholarship Board has started the online registration process for the 2022/2023 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) under the Government’s initiative.
- Must have National Identification Number (NIN)
- Must be registered full-time students of only Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions.
- Must be an undergraduate (PGD, Masters and PHD Students are NOT eligible.)
- Must have CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination
- Be in second year (200 and above) in the Universities
- ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics/Monotechnic and
- NCE II-III in the colleges of Education
- Must have an active Bank Account
- Applicant must indicate their level or year
- Applicant must also indicate their department or course of study
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship
- Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng
- Click on “Apply Here” to fill and submit your bursary form.
- You will be charged Eight Hundred Naira (800) non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
- Download and print the online Acknowledgment Card for your personal record.
- Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Registration runs for a period of four (4) weeks or one (1) month.
- Registration begins on 17th January, 2023.
- Bursary and Scholarship Application Deadline is 17th February, 2023.
- While time frame for verified list to be returned to board is four (4) weeks.
- There shall be PHYSICAL VERIFICATION at the close of registration.
- Any list found to contain fictitious Names will be blacklisted.
All enquiries should be channeled to:
Helplines: 0703 458 9538, 0803 077 7381, 0803 226 1336
Email Address: email@example.com