About the FEYReP Education Support for Undergraduates
Family Empowerment and Youth Re-Orientation Path-initiative (FEYReP) is a social intervention programme in Akwa Ibom State with the sole aim of creating economic empowerment for families and re-orientating the youths against all sorts of societal and moral decadence.
FEYReP is at the forefront of partnering governments, teachers and relevant organizations to ensure boys and girls have access to quality education.
To be considered for the education support, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicants must be indigene of Akwa Ibom State
- He/She must be a student of any university or polytechnic in Nigeria
- Only applicants in 200L and above with GP not below 2.2 are required to apply.
Below are the required documents to be submitted:
- An Introductory/Cover Letter
- A copy of your Admission Letter
- An Authorized Letter affirming your G.P.A
- A copy of your Certificate of Origin
- A Passport Photograph
How to Apply for the FEYReP Education Support Program
- Applicant should attach the above documents and send to email@example.com.
- Submit hard copy of application at:
Plot 22 F-line Ewet Housing,
Uyo Akwa Ibom State.
Application ends on 31st January, 2023.
Kindly share to help other eligible students. If you have any questions, please drop it in the comment box below. Thanks.