About Delta State Government Scholarship Award
In 2004, the State Government introduced and approved the Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) to replace the well-liked bursary system.
The goal of this adjustment is to further direct students’ attention and instill seriousness in them so they will work hard to earn this award because this program is only available to students with a GPA of 2.2 and above.
Scholarship Application Details
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board is now accepting applications for the 2024 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme from qualifying Delta State students enrolled in publicly funded tertiary institutions.
Eligibility Criteria for Award
1. Must have a National Identification Number (NIN).
2. Must be registered as full-time students of only Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions.
3. Must have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
4. Be in the second year (200 and above) in the Universities NDII and HNDII in the Polytechnics/Monotechnic and NCE II-III in the colleges of Education.
5. Must have an Account with a Bank.
Applicants must indicate their level/year and their department/course of study
Method of Application
Click Apply Now to apply and submit your bursary form. Applicants will be charged Eight Hundred Naira (N800.00) non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards. Online Acknowledgement cards should be downloaded and printed for your personal record.