FUTO Supplementary Form 2023/2024: Apply Now for Admission
Are you interested in applying for the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) supplementary admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session? Here’s everything you need to know about the application process, entry requirements, and application fee.
FUTO Supplementary Form and Admission Details
Yes, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri is now selling the supplementary admission form for candidates who have not yet been offered admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you participated in the FUTO post UTME screening but did not make it to the FUTO Merit Admission List, you are invited to apply for the supplementary admission.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Fees and Eligibility
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) supplementary application fee is N15,000. Eligible candidates include those who registered for the 2023/2024 FUTO Post-UTME screening exercise and obtained a minimum Aggregate score of 40, among other criteria.
How to Obtain FUTO Supplementary Admission Form
Applicants can follow these steps to apply for the FUTO supplementary admission form:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students” and then “Undergraduate”.
- Select the 2023/2024 Supplementary Application and click on “Apply Here”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and print your invoice.
- Proceed to any bank to pay the non-refundable application fee using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Return to the portal and complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”
The deadline for the online submission of the FUTO supplementary application form is Wednesday, January 31, 2024.