If you are searching for WAEC Insurance Questions and Answers for 2024, you’ve come to the right place! We are here to help you break them down and show you how the WAEC Insurance questions are set and the best way to answer for full marks.
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) is organized by WAEC in West African countries. With millions of candidates each year, the exam is incredibly important and covers over 15 subjects, including Insurance. Now, let’s dive into the questions and answers for this important subject.
WAEC Insurance Questions and Answers 2024/2025
WAEC Insurance Question – Objective
(1) What is a document provided by an insurer that provides the insured with temporary protecti option?
(2) The insured’s financial interest in an insurance policy is the
(3) In a circumstance involving, is a full refund of premiums paid for an insurance contract applicable? ed
(4) In the case of a minutes after catpost once’s to complete the loos a claim settlement, one of the stages followed by insurance is to?click here.k up your insurance examination. Use the following few mi bove to guide you and practice with others around wall on social media.
(6) Non-indemnity insurance products are often known as liability insurance.
(7) insurer XYZ is make a statement
D. appoint a loss examiner.
I would like to arrange to meet up with you at your earliest convenience to discuss your policy details and your future.
(14) The creditor’s right to make an insurance contract on the life of a debtor is?p,
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.