The HYPREP Educational Support for Ogoni Students 2022/2023 is out. Hydrocarbon Pollution Remediation Project (HYPREP) is offering Educational Support to Ogoni Students, based within recognized Rivers State tertiary institutions as verified by the National Universities Commission (NUC) or other authorized Nigerian bodies.
The Hydrocarbon Pollution Remediation Project (HYPREP) is currently offering support to final-year students of the 2022/2023 academic session carrying out their research projects.
Eligibility for HYPREP Educational Support
- Applicants must be in their final year carrying out their research projects.
- Applicants must be an Ogoni from the following Local Government Areas in Rivers State;
- Khana, and
- Applicants must be a student of these institutions within Rivers State:
- Rivers State University,
- University of Port Harcourt,
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education,
- Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic,
- Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic,
- Rivers State College of Health Science and Management Technology.
- Applicants must possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5 on the scale of 5 or 2.0 on the scale of 4 for final year students of 2022/2023 academic session.
- Beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must possess a valid admission letter.
- Part-time students shall not be considered.
- Applicants are expected to upload the following documents;
- School Identity Card (Approved by School Authority).
- Passport Photograph of a white background.
- Letter of admission.
- Current CGPA transcript duly stamped by HOD/Exams officer.
- Project proposal (pages 1 – 3).
- Local Government Identification Certificate.
The file name of the document being uploaded should begin with your matriculation number.
Each document should not be more than 300kb.
The application deadline for this educational support is March 2, 2023.
For more information and to apply, click “Apply” button below.