Padua International Excellence Scholarship for International Students
Are you a highly talented international student looking to pursue your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English at the University of Padua? If so, you may be eligible for the Padua International Excellence Scholarship. The University of Padua is offering 59 scholarships to deserving students, which include a fee-waiver and a scholarship of €8,000 per academic year.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Padua, Italy
- Host Institution(s): University of Padua, Italy
- Funding Amount: Fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees
- Nationality: International Students
The following requirements must be fulfilled by applicants seeking the Padua International Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must not possess Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian).
- Applicants must hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma or Bachelor’s degree, allowing admission to the Italian University system.
- Applicants must not reside in Italy.
- Apply to one or more of the degree programs completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Applicants can apply to up to 3 degree programs.
The Academic Committee of each degree program will shortlist eligible applicants and award the scholarships to the most deserving candidates based on academic excellence and quality of prior learning records.
How-to-Apply: If you meet the requirements for the Padua International Excellence Scholarship, you will be automatically considered for the selection procedure. There is no separate application or additional specific documents required.
Application Deadline: Not Stated