Are you looking to study in the Netherlands? The Rotary Foundation Scholarships for the 2024/2025 academic year is now open for applications. This scholarship is a great opportunity for international students interested in water and sanitation professions to further their education.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Rotary Foundation/IHE Delft
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
See Also: Erasmus University Management Scholarships 2024/2025 (Funded)
The Rotary Foundation Scholarships 2024/2025 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Rotary Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must be interested in acquiring skills and training in the areas of water and health as well as water resources and ecosystem health.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Rotary Scholarships 2023 are to complete the online application and for Postgraduate Studies are to follow the steps outlined (below):
- Apply for admission for the IHE Delft Master program in Water and Sustainable Development before 1 April 2024.
- Search for your nearest Rotary club.
- Approach them and ask them if they will nominate you for a Rotary Scholarship.
- The application form needs to be completed by you and by the Rotary Club.
- After full completion, the sponsoring Rotary Club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in The Netherlands before 15 April 2024
- Outcome of the selection will be made known before 15th May 2024.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2024