The University of British Columbia is currently accepting applications for its Doctoral Fellowships – the Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF), open to interested students from all over the world. This program will provide UBC’s best PhD, DMA, and MDPhD students with financial support of at least $18,200 per year plus tuition for up to four years of their doctoral studies. The aim is to attract and support outstanding domestic and international doctoral students by providing them with stable, base-level funding for their doctoral studies and research.
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): UBC, Canada
- Host Institution(s): UBC, Canada
- Program Type: Doctoral Fellowship
- Funding Amount: Min. of $18,200 per year + Tuition Cover
- Study Level: Doctoral (PhD, DMA, and MDPhD)
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
Eligibility Criteria | UBC Doctoral Fellowships 2024
– The Four-Year Fellowships may be held by domestic and international students.
– In general, the fellowships are offered to students beginning their first year of full-time PhD, DMA, or MDPhD studies, but may be offered to continuing students.
– 4YF funding may be offered for up to four years, but the duration of funding may be less in some circumstances, and all cases are subject to satisfactory academic progress.
– Students holding specific Tri-Agency awards automatically become 4YF designates.
For more details, please visit the official website. You can check their application & admission procedures there:
How to Apply: To be considered for Four Year Fellowship funding, students submit an application for admission to the appropriate graduate program at UBC. All PhD, DMA, and MDPhD applicants offered admission are automatically considered for 4YF funding.
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Visit the Official Website for Further Details