The LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Programme is an undergraduate leadership programme for young Nigerians that spans over 5 months.
This programme is aimed at empowering and equipping successful applicants with skills, capacity, resources and knowledge that would enable them to champion sustainable development goals in their various communities.
Benefits of LEAP Africa YLDP
Participants stand to benefit the following:
- A sum of N200,000 – N1.5 Million up for grabs.
- Intensive Virtual Training via Learning Management System (LMS)
- Virtual Community of Practice
- Change Project Pitching Sessions, Mentorship, and Implementation
- Leadership Debates
- Youth Leadership Conference
- Social Entrepreneurship.
- Active or Participatory Citizenship
- Action-inspired Coaching on SDGs and Social Problems
Requirements for LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Programme
To be qualified for the LEAP Africa YLDP, applicants must:
- Either be a Male or Female Undergraduate in a Tertiary/Vocational Institution in Nigeria.
- Be between ages 18 – 30 years.
- Have passion for community development, advocacy and activism
- Have interest in diversity, inclusion, and civic responsibility and eager to exercise these interests
- Be eager to champion change projects geared towards community development & the SDGs.
- Be eager to engage with government institutions and influence policy.
- Be committed to attending the Online Training, Debates and available for mentoring.
All applications must be submitted by 10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who are qualified should click the “Apply” button below to apply:
For more information, visit the Official Website of LEAP Africa.