Migrate To the USA With Family-based Green Card
There are numerous ways by which one can migrate to the USA. But in this guide, we shall be explaining in detail, how one can migrate to the USA, via a family-based green card.
One lawful way of migrating to the USA is having a relative, who is either a permanent resident or citizen of the USA file for you.
Your relative or family member can file for you to either become a permanent resident or citizen of America, based on the status of that relative.
As being stated earlier, these are the two conditions attached to migrating to the USA with a family-based green card.
- Your relative should be a permanent resident of the USA, or
- A citizen of the United States.
However, before you will be able to migrate to Canada with a family-based visa, the following criteria must be met.
- You must be able to prove that you have a qualifying relationship with your relative who is either a permanent resident or citizen of the US.
- Your sponsor must be willing to file the form I-30, Immigration for aliens, for you.
Bear in mind that, your relationship with the relative will be verified, either via a DNA test, or
Once your relatives who are in the US have filed for you, you can then commence with your visa process.
- You are to schedule an appointment with an American embassy in your home country. Your documents will be verified.
- Make sure you attend the interview at the scheduled time.
The type of relationship you maintain with your relative in the US will determine how easy the process will be. To commence the process of migrating to the USA, via a family-based green card, kindly click here