Are you an international student looking to study in Canada? The University of Winnipeg has entrance awards available for new international students who have graduated from a high school outside of Canada. These awards are designed to help ease the financial burden for students pursuing their studies at the University of Winnipeg.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Winnipeg, Canada
- Scholarship Type: Partially Funded Scholarships
- Host Institution(s): University of Winnipeg, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: Varies
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: Kyoto University Japan Scholarships for International Students
The University of Winnipeg Entrance Awards | Eligibility Criteria
For the University of Winnipeg entrance awards, international students must meet certain eligibility criteria, including a minimum grade average from high school courses. Key conditions for eligibility include:
- Minimum 85% grade average from grade 12 high school courses.
- Not have attended any other post-secondary institute previously.
- Submit application for admission no more than 6 months following graduation.
- Haven’t been selected for other UWinnipeg entrance awards.
How-to-Apply: Applicants must complete an application for admission by the specified deadline for automatic scholarship assessment. No additional steps are required in some cases.
Application Deadline: February 01