Apply for the 2024/2025 International Master’s Scholarships Program IDEX at Universite Paris-Saclay: The scholarship aims to provide access to its Master’s programs for international students and facilitate the enrollment of highly qualified students from around the world.
Scholarships will be granted for the 2024-2025 academic year with support from IDEX funding, and will be awarded to students admitted to a Master’s program at Universite Paris-Saclay.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Universite Paris-Saclay
- Host Institution(s): France
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: International students
Also check: Sciences Po Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2024 [Funded]
International Masters Scholarships 2024/2025 | Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the International Masters Scholarships at Universite Paris-Saclay:
- Applicants must be newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Applicants admitted to a Universite Paris-Saclay Master’s Programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Scholarship amount of 10,000€ per year.
- Maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses
You May Like: University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
How-to-Apply: Students are to apply for admission to study at Universite Paris-Saclay for the 2024/2025 academic session. Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form where the student will fill out the form and provide names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate.
Application Deadline: 03 May, 2024